The latest Student Voice Policy and Research Report (Fortnightly Edition - 15th May, 2020) includes:
1. Cases from our Advice team
2. University of Sussex’s response to Covid-19 (Students)
3. University of Sussex’s response to Covid-19 (General)
1. What would a socially distant student experience be like?
2. The vulnerability of graduate teachers amidst the pandemic
3. The NUS National President gave evidence to the UK Petitions Committee on the disruption Covid-19 has caused students and the case for fee reimbursements
4. Universities must not forget about BAME students during this crisis
Got a comment/criticism about anything discussed in this article? Let us know on our social media channels!
Tue 02 Jun 2020
We understand that the events that have unfolded over the last week are part of a wider and largely unaddressed issue that has been impacting the lives of black people and people of colour for generations: Racism.
Fri 29 May 2020
Friday, 29 May: Students still on campus and addressing their needs; students experiencing difficulties accessing software for assessments and dissertations.
Thu 28 May 2020
Includes: Clarification around student belongings left in Uni accommodation post tenancy, support for student staff of the University, Ex Gratia scheme, Student Life Centre drop-ins for BAME students, staff diversity.
Tue 26 May 2020
It’s the most anticipated day of the academic year - HAND IN DAY. We've come up with some ways in which you can host your own classic Falmer Bar Hand In Day experience.
Fri 22 May 2020
During these worrying times, we stand in solidarity with Crisis Justice at Sussex.
This list is automatically generated
View all news »