The latest Student Voice Policy and Research Report (Fortnightly Edition - 15th May, 2020) includes:
1. Cases from our Advice team
2. University of Sussex’s response to Covid-19 (Students)
3. University of Sussex’s response to Covid-19 (General)
1. What would a socially distant student experience be like?
2. The vulnerability of graduate teachers amidst the pandemic
3. The NUS National President gave evidence to the UK Petitions Committee on the disruption Covid-19 has caused students and the case for fee reimbursements
4. Universities must not forget about BAME students during this crisis
Got a comment/criticism about anything discussed in this article? Let us know on our social media channels!
Tue 07 Jul 2020
In the wake of the past academic year, the National Union of Students is building a case for mass complaint action to take to the government. And they are calling for student input!
Wed 01 Jul 2020
The Role Models Project is a Students' Union volunteer programme and elective module which involves training Sussex students to create and deliver workshops in local secondary schools.
Fri 19 Jun 2020
Words from your incoming LGBTQ+ Part-time Officer, Yasser.
Tue 16 Jun 2020
Tuesday, 16 June: No ex gratia - and how to make a complaint, January graduation for postgrads, Uni accommodation room swapping, assessment periods student consultation.
Mon 15 Jun 2020
Monday, 15 June: Mortuary on campus, housing swaps, visas for postgrad students deferring, Ex Gratia scheme, January graduation, more transparent communications.
This list is automatically generated
View all news »