Take part in this confidential online survey, share your thoughts on Sussex University and the skills you develop for your future employment - and have the chance of winning £500 or one of ten £50 second prizes.
Upon completion, you will be automatically entered into the cash prize draw.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete
Terms and Conditions
1. This cash prize draw is run by NUS Services (The Promoter)
2. Only one entry per person
3. Entry to the draw must be made on or before 11 November 2019
4. Winners will be announced on or after 20 December 2019
5. Winners will be drawn at random, by NUS
6. The winner’s first name and town/city may be used in future promotional material
7. If a winner rejects the prize they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available
8. NUS may withdraw the cash prizes at any time without notice.
Got a comment/criticism about anything discussed in this article? Let us know on our social media channels!
Wed 22 Jan 2020
It’s the time of year where we ask you, our students, to think about running in the Student Elections. So what’s it all about?
Industrial action ex gratia scheme. You must make your claim by 21 February.
Thu 09 Jan 2020
Students and staff have reported malicious emails in recent weeks.
Sun 22 Dec 2019
Here at the Students' Union we empower students to run their own campaigns. See what our student campaigners achieved last term.
Fri 20 Dec 2019
We wish you all a happy and restful winter break! For those staying at Sussex, here are campus opening hours over the break.
This list is automatically generated
View all news »