Take part in this confidential online survey, share your thoughts on Sussex University and the skills you develop for your future employment - and have the chance of winning £500 or one of ten £50 second prizes.
Upon completion, you will be automatically entered into the cash prize draw.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete
Terms and Conditions
1. This cash prize draw is run by NUS Services (The Promoter)
2. Only one entry per person
3. Entry to the draw must be made on or before 11 November 2019
4. Winners will be announced on or after 20 December 2019
5. Winners will be drawn at random, by NUS
6. The winner’s first name and town/city may be used in future promotional material
7. If a winner rejects the prize they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available
8. NUS may withdraw the cash prizes at any time without notice.
Got a comment/criticism about anything discussed in this article? Let us know on our social media channels!
Tue 19 Nov 2019
Everything you need to know about the industrial action taking place from Monday, 25 November to Wednesday, 4 December.
Fri 15 Nov 2019
Voting is now open - £500 to the best student community project.
Voting is now open for the Co-Op Love Your Neighbourhood competition - £500 to the winning project!
Read our official statement here, following discussion and a vote in support of the proposed strike action at Special Council last night, 14 November.
Find out about last night's Special Council meeting, which resulted in a vote in favour of supporting the UCU strike, due to take place between 25 November and 4 December.
This list is automatically generated
View all news »