Take part in this confidential online survey, share your thoughts on Sussex University and the skills you develop for your future employment - and have the chance of winning £500 or one of ten £50 second prizes.
Upon completion, you will be automatically entered into the cash prize draw.
The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete
Terms and Conditions
1. This cash prize draw is run by NUS Services (The Promoter)
2. Only one entry per person
3. Entry to the draw must be made on or before 11 November 2019
4. Winners will be announced on or after 20 December 2019
5. Winners will be drawn at random, by NUS
6. The winner’s first name and town/city may be used in future promotional material
7. If a winner rejects the prize they will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available
8. NUS may withdraw the cash prizes at any time without notice.
Got a comment/criticism about anything discussed in this article? Let us know on our social media channels!
Tue 11 Feb 2020
The Students' Union has been made aware of students experiencing racism, hate crime and discrimination in light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak in Brighton.
Thu 06 Feb 2020
Latest advice and statement from the University following reported cases in Brighton and on Sussex campus.
Tue 04 Feb 2020
Strike action will start on Thurs 20 Feb and escalate each week, ending in a week-long walkout from Mon 9 to Fri 13 March.
How can we make Sussex a sustainable campus? How can we address the climate emergency? What is sustainability anyway?
Mon 03 Feb 2020
New workshops open to all students are running between Thurs 6 Feb and Weds 25 March.
This list is automatically generated
View all news »