National Student Psychiatry Conference 2018
Saturday 27 January 2018
9am - 6pm
Brighton and Sussex Medical School, BSMS Teaching Building, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PX
Brighton and Sussex Medical School are proud to host the 2018 National Student Psychiatry Conference!
Come along for a two-day conference filled with fasctinating lectures from engaging speakers, unique workshops, social events & much more!
- Early Bird Tickets: First 50 tickets!
- (Once sale-limit has been reached, an error message will be displayed if tried to add to basket)
- If accommodation is required, the chosen type must also be added to your basket when buying your conference ticket
- If required, please choose only one option
- All accommodation is provided for on a first-come first-served basis
- Both accommodation options include 2-nights stay - Friday 26th January and Saturday 27th January 2018
- Free accommodation - Being hosted by a conference committee member in their home. May require you to bring a sleeping bag! (MAXIMUM 15 SPACES)
- Hostel accommodation - Staying in a lovely mixed-dorm hostel in Brighton! More logistical information re. address & check-in times will be sent out to relevant delegates closer to the conference (MAXIMUM 30 SPACES)
In order to complete purchase of tickets, please create a Guest account:
- Once all tickets/accommodation have been added to basket click 'View your basket'
- Click the sign-in option 'Other users'
- Select 'Create a guest account'
Any queries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org